Sunday, October 12, 2008

WEAR IT RIGHT

I had always wanted to use contact lenses. Finally I bought one for me. Considered I am a baby in handling contact lenses. Therefore I took some initiative to learn some tips on proper contact lens care. Follow the schedule for throwing away your lenses and do not over-wear them. Attend regular aftercare check-ups with your practitioner even if you are not experiencing problems. Wash your hands before handling your lenses. Never sleep or swim with your lenses. Change your contact lens solution regularly. Replace your lens case every three months. Don’t use tap water to cleanse your contact lenses. Stop wearing your lenses immediately if you feel any discomfort. Be smart with your lenses; a little care goes a long way for you to continue enjoying clear and problem-free sight with your contact lenses.
SOURCE: Drs LIM AND LEE-WEAR IT RIGHT

No comments: